Go Back   5Series.net - Forums > E60 5 Series (2004 - 2010) > E60 M5 Discussion
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 03-16-2010, 08:35 AM   #1
Contributors

Send a message via MSN to bmw550ifreak

The title says it all basically. Anyways, yesterday I was going back home during the day time after the GYM, and when I hit the street next to my house " Appleblosom dr" the zone there is 40 km/h, as soon as I turn into that street, I stopped the car, pressed the (M) button, DSC off, max short shift, and take off 1st gear ( 8000 RPM, switch) and so on... I hit 140 in like 6 or less seconds lol, some old guy was standing on the sidewalk tlaking to another guy, he had a pencil and a paper, he decides to run into my car to stop me, but I was too fast. Do you think he could tka emy liscence number ? lol I think I was too fast, I really doubt that. Though, I gotta admit, I cant stop racing with this car, beleive it or not, I killed a black E63 AMG Last week on Dufferin street. It was almost equal but in the end I had more power.
""the bigger the man, the bigger the mistakes; the harder it is to get up when you fall, the stronger you are from it", but it does not automatically mean that big mistakes make you a big man" Wrote by big v,
Old 03-16-2010, 09:10 AM   #2
Contributors

dude your a douche, what if kids were playing on that street, try explaining that to the cops
Old 03-16-2010, 09:15 AM   #3
Senior Members

sorry homes. gotta agree. :thumbsdown:

GONE and will never be forgotten.. [s]2004 545i: Sport/Premium/Cold Weather Package, 6spd, Silver Grey
Exterior: Trinity M5 Replica Kit, M5 Trunk Finisher, Matte Black Grills, ACS Type Spoilers, Miro 111's Front - 19x8.5et15 Rear - 20x9.5et18, Drilled & Slotted Rotors
Lighting: [s]Mycarr Angel Eyes[/s] Mtec v2, Smoked Side Markers, LED License Plate Lamps & Interior Lighting from Brabusw209amg
Interior: Aux Retrofit, iPhone Ashtray Dock, M Sport Shifter, Idrive knob with leather insert, Carbon Fiber Fabric - Titanium, M Style Pedals JBSPEED,
Engine: ECU Tune(Miguex)RPI Scoop, K & N Air Filter, Charcoal Filter Delete, CDV Delete, [s]Velocity Booster![/s]
Exhaust: Custom Quad setup - Resonator Delete & Magnaflow delete...sooo sick!
Coming: Nex GT Coils
Want: Umnitza Splitter, KW V2, MORE POWER! Quaife LSD, M5 mirrors
[/s]

[s]2003 M3 6spd
Mods: Dinan S1 Package 361HP, 282 lb/ft
Exterior: Matte Black Grills, Upgraded OEM 19's wrapped in kumho ecstas front 225/35/19 rear 275/30/19
Want: Angel Eyes
[/s]

Old 03-16-2010, 09:16 AM   #4
Senior Members

u need to relax man gonna get into an accident or even worse hurt someone else or yourself.

///M5 - RPi Scoops/Dinan C/F Intakes/Dinan pulley/Dinan S3 Performance Software/Meistershaft GT2 Race Exhaust/ M-tec V2 AE/Blue-White interior/K40 Radar/20" DPE S-20's

530i- M-tech kit/M-tec V2 AE/LED license plate bulbs/6k HID Fog conversion/Titanium Exhaust Tips/ACS Roof & Trunk Spoiler/ 18" Miro 111's staggered
Old 03-16-2010, 09:17 AM   #5
Contributors

Quote:
Originally Posted by skelevirus View Post
dude your a douche, what if kids were playing on that street, try explaining that to the cops
+1 .. It's really not something to be bragging about, I have a son and I worry about drivers like you.

06' 530Xi // 20" CONCEPT ONE RS8 W/ VREDESTEIN ULTRAC SESSANTA // M5 REP FRONT BUMPER/SIDE SKIRTS // HAMANN REP SPLITTER // M5 TRUNK FINISHER // H&R SPRINGS // MATTE BLACK NOSTRILS // RED RPI SCOOP // BMC FILTER // MAGNAFLOW EXHAUST // M5 CLUSTER MOD // M5 SMG SHIFT KNOB // M5 IDRIVE KNOB // 6000k FOGS/LOW BEAM // 50% TINTS // SMOKED LED SIDEMARKERS // LED ANGEL EYES // INTERIOR LED's // LICENSE PLATE LED's // DE-BADGED // PAINTED BLACK CALIPERS // ACS STYLE ROOF/TRUNK SPOILER // NON OEM LCI TAILS // SHADOWLINE VINYL
Old 03-16-2010, 09:18 AM   #6

... and that made you proud ... wow ...

Heavily modded xi/xDrive/AWD
Old 03-16-2010, 09:35 AM   #7
Contributors

Well it's no surprise... he's 18 years old.

My mods on Youtube.
Link to my Brushed Steel Wrap album.
My LCI tails special brake effect thread and video.
My "completed" next headlight mod (illuminated fins)!
First in the world Orion v4s installed on my E60!
LCI White Eyebrows using stock board.
Old 03-16-2010, 09:46 AM   #8
Senior Members

"How not to drive an M5"

2008 550i :: Carbon Black Metallic, Beige Dakota Leather with Bamboo Anthracite Wood Trim, Shadowline Trim, Comfort Access, M Sport package with Sport alternate suspension, Roll-stab control, Sport steering wheel, Spacesaver steel-rim internal spare wheel, Aerodynamic package, Multi-Contour Seats, Fold-down rear seats, Rear seat center armrest with ski bag, iPod/USB adapter... Summer/Winter Setups incl. custom matte black 19" style 172M's (staggered 245/35r19(F), 275/30r19 on ContiSportContact 2's) & 17" style 138's (on 225/50r17 WinterSport M3's)

[sub]the day things got entirely too epic[/sub][sub].[/sub]
Old 03-16-2010, 09:56 AM   #9
Contributors

Send a message via MSN to bmw550ifreak

Thats not the point, I am a careful driver, and I am not proud of it, just wanted to tell u my experiance. + I checked first before I started if there are kids or not. I have control on the M5, I am very carefull. About the 18 part, I dont do this everyday, I just wanted to try something new. Tell me this.... Whats the point of buying an M5? to drive as a daily driver and feeling like u are 70 years old? you could just buy a 525i and thats it. People buy the M5 for its power, so they can use it time to time and enjoy the car and its power. I think, buying an M5 and not using it as a sport sedan is lame... that means you buy it only for show off , show that you are the best, which is very cocky in my point of view. If you buy a sports car, than you gotta use the damn thing time to time, but being careful with it as well.
""the bigger the man, the bigger the mistakes; the harder it is to get up when you fall, the stronger you are from it", but it does not automatically mean that big mistakes make you a big man" Wrote by big v,
Old 03-16-2010, 10:01 AM   #10
Contributors

How about this rocket scientist, take your baby to the track. Go as fast as u want
Old 03-16-2010, 10:01 AM

Closed Thread